First of all, we would like to start off with an assurance that we will be more diligent on communicating with you all. We have kept Xbox players informed of ongoing and released improvements for the platform, but hoped to share patch news with all console players sooner and regret that it took this long. You players are the heart of Conan Exiles ever since we started this journey together in 2017, and we greatly appreciate all the support and patience you’ve shown us.
Now for the actual update. We are getting close to the next patch for consoles which will bring Xbox and PlayStation to the same version as PC, and also add several console-specific improvements. For those who haven’t followed the PC patches, here are some of the content the consoles patch will bring:
- Progression re-balancing
- Crafting, Stamina, temperature, healing, and shield overhauls
- Economy update, with new specialized crafting stations, crafting thrall specializations, and recipe streamlining
- Building upgrade system
- Character re-customization
- Sprint attacks
- Hundreds of bugfixes
- Dozens of exploit fixes, and our anti-undermesh system for the Exiled Lands
- Improved server stability, memory use, and application-level security
We expect to patch PC to version 2.3 in roughly a couple of weeks, and aim to release the same patch for consoles by the end of this month.
More information, including on Isle of Siptah, will come in the weeks ahead. Meanwhile, thank you all for your continued support and for keeping Conan Exiles alive and kicking!
The Conan Exiles Team