Annoying list of annoyances

Maybe this will help.

1 Like
  • Thereā€™s no preview for weapon skins in dressing room (I mean no 3d render on the player when browsing skins, while it works for clothes)

• A few emotes are available only through the emote window, and not as command lines. It could be understandable for /cartwheel, since that one was used to provoke glitch/cheat, but what about /makeitrain for example ?

• Rarely, a summoned lair boss spawns a second time after being killed, without need to summon.

• Clothes for ladies: where are the regular/long skirts ? So many miniskirts, so few normal ones

• Scenarios: the cutscene at start sets sprint off.

1 Like

Are you thinking of that Revenant lair boss in BF? Thereā€™s a duplicate that appears normally during the fight but if the DPS is high enough you can kill the initial summon before the duplicate trigger is done firing, which means the duplicate can show up ā€œafterā€ the fight.

Nope, I know the BF Revenant, if he manages to cast Screech, will spawn the Plague guy.
About the listed bug: once your group kills a lair boss, chest appears & boss immediately respawns. After killing the extra, another chest appears (which is to the advantage of players).
It really rarely happens, seen it like 3 or 4 times only.

Heh cool, i found a bug that can be used as a (small) exploit.
Iā€™ll report it to FC once all the previous points have been looked into :slight_smile:

Report it now so when they do get to fixing stuff they can batch release it.

1 Like
  • The players number limit on regional playgrounds is terrible. You sometimes spend up to 20 mins to gather people for a lair, and then have to struggle 5 mins more with servers to get everyone in the same instance.

Because people make private groups among their friends and cabals creating that illusion.

• Seek and Preserve Wave 2 Powerful Ally Carter: Carter seems to take her job not seriously enough because sometimes she just attacks a mob only once and then goes into ā€œI donā€™t careā€ mode and stops attacking mobs, even when Iā€™m dancing with the mob in front of her face.

I tried not to talk much about the gfx engine, butā€¦ itā€™s bugged, isnā€™t it ?

That shader effect applied on its own during 1st boss* fight in scen, everything went back to normal after I zoned back to Agartha.

*The cultist woman, bug occurred as she cast flames adds.

wow were you in a Duo scen with Che Garcia Hansson ??

1 Like

Happened to me a few times, too.

• The Living Flame stun works, but does not trigger talisman effects such a Ring of the Hollow Tree when interrupting targetā€™s ability.

• Dark Agartha : it can happen that the ghoul chain cast Contagion and Contained Contagion, making it impossible to dodge. Is it intended, or just untested ?

1 Like

Please keep your posts on the topic, productive, and constructive. Also, keep in mind this post was last posted to in December of '21. I have cleaned the thread of the posts that do not meet what I have stated here.

3 Likes

Well done with the cleaning :+1:

As for annoyances, this nice use of delete reminded me of something bugging me (as a hoarder / inventory juggler) since day 1:
ā€œYou cannot delete this item.ā€
Some were changed over the years, but mainly the catalysts and tachyons are still in this category.

I can see itā€™s a forced incentive to push people for inventory increase purchase (in the Aurum region), but at this point, closing in on the 5th year, how about changing the last few remaining items, allowing to be deleted?

Which catalysts? The fusion ones? The energizing empowerment catalysts you definitely can delete. Iā€™ve done so a couple of times and had to petition to get them back. (Because apparently if someone sends you a group invite while you are moving an item the game assumes you want to delete it -.-)

Yeah, the fusion ones (weapon, tali, signetā€¦)
The new stuff is deletable, not just the empowerment but for instance they have changed the tachyons to be allowed to delete, and the only ā€˜tellā€™ of it was that it didnā€™t stack with the old ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m sure you canā€™t delete Weapons from dungeon boxes, the only way you can get rid of them is selling them or using it to ā€œupgradeā€. Which is a bit annoying in the middle of a dungeon running out of inventory space.