Anyone else having issues with server rendering the same thing over and over again

usually when logging in I am at the main base for the clan. since it is a big base it may take a minute or so to render. After that if I am in the area it does not have to render anymore or if coming form somewhere else it is not a problem rendering.

Today how ever it keeps trying to render the base each time I come back to it even if I am in the same area just a few paces away less than 20. It has to render everything again.

Anyone else having this issue? It’s a PIA and time consuming.

It is just how the game processes the structures in the game. They did attempt to optimize the loading process, though it can always improve.

If your base is not loading in as you approach your base, your base may be too big, with the current rendering optimization.

It was loading normally until today nothing has changed. So I don’t think the size is the problem and I know I have good ping to the server.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.