Anyone having issue with fighters/archers losing their HP while you are gone?

And ofc this is just a PvE Official server, and since this new patch, whenever I leave the area where my fighters were, I feel like they start to lose their HP. Whenever I come back to their place, they have lost their HPs for some reason (no purge either) and start to recover again from low health whenever I approach to them.

This is very weird. Anyone having this issue?

1 Like

Yes every time I log into game I’m at half heath, as well as the thralls.

1 Like

not when logged, some of my thralls even get lower than even 1/5 of their HPs, and some of them are not. They all have different HP lost, which is weird.

I noticed this today and asked my server mates about it. They said this seems to happen on server resets. After the server reset it seems they go down to 1/5 health and do not start to gain until they have ‘loaded in’ (i.e. have someone in range of the area) - I think I noticed it due to the afternoon hotfix.

yes, they look like they just got off the wheel

Just logged in every thrall has approx 1/10th hp.

Yes, I play singleplayer and everytime I log in nearly all of my thralls are at placing hp. They got 1/10th of the health. I made a thread in the bug forum about this. Apparently it happens with server start but I do want this to be fixed please. I have a purge coming up and when I log in and all of my thralls are at low health i fear that they might die in the process. Or just fall through the foundation again to their death this time.

1 Like

Yes. Same problem on private server. Everytime I reset the server thralls looses their life. Also, since 500+ patch my server crashes after half an hour. Currently unplayable at all.

Yes, this is a major major problem. Thralls are dying because of wildlife that they normally could easily kill.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.