Archers not attacking or walking

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [ Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [America]

When getting an archer (tested II and III) to follow they will not attack when entering combat. They also don’t walk/run, but teleport to follow me as I run. If I equip their weapon they still don’t attack. If I set to guard or stop follow and return to follow it doesn’t fix it.

Fighters and Bearers seem to be working at the moment, but can’t recall if this effected them as well earlier.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Set archer to follow
  2. Run and see if they rubberband to you.
  3. Enter combat and see if they join
3 Likes

This is a known issue but it’s been fixed on testlive.

3 Likes

ok thanks. I hadn’t seen a post about it since December. Figured it may have been something new. Sorry for the double post.

1 Like

Hi!! Sorry if i put this issue here but on ps4, same problem. Having a great time with the game so far, but in my first purge(3 days ago), the archer don’t shoot after kill one enemy, stay still and doesn’t shoot the next enemy

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.