Atlantean sword bug

Perchance are you all in the UK? Because if so, this is a known issue and devs have said they are working on a solution.

1 Like

Yeah its ps4. I hope this gets sorted soon. Only bought the disc copy so I could get the atlantean sword

Had in in the other direction, bought digital preorder for PS4 and received the sword instead of armor.

Fine for me though.

1 Like

I too have the same problem bought day one for the atlantean sword typed in code but got the armour instead

Wen I pre ordered for ps4 digital copy it said I get atlantans amour so I was amazed wen I played that I only needed iron to craft the atlantean sword which I didnā€™t know I would get especially right at start of the game BOSS

Ping.
Same issue: Physical copy (day one edition) no atlantean sword but recipes for armor.

Hi, same here no sword but armor. Gimme my sword :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi, any word as to a time frame for this bug to be fixed. I pre-ordered the physical day one edition of the game specifically so I could get Conanā€™s Atlantean sword, the slip inside and on the box says the code is for Conanā€™s atlantean sword the playstation store once the code entered said Conanā€™s atlantean sword, I get in game and have 2 sets of craftable Royal armor and I could not even spawn the sword form Admin Panel Failed spawning 1x game item 8000 and 8011. I even recreated my character no change. Iā€™m in Australia and would like Conanā€™s Atlantean Sword, not his royal armor.

same here, netherlans ps4. bought physical collectors edition, typed in code on psn store, stated that is was an in game item Atlantean sword. pressed OK, opened the game and no sword. refreshed licenceā€™s on ps4, didnā€™t help either.
pls fix this

I feel you man, tbh the armor looks terrible :cry:

Yeaā€¦ Same Problem here in Switzerlandā€¦
Ps4 Day 1 Physicalā€¦ No Sword, but the Armorā€¦ Which doesnā€™t looks very nice on my charā€¦ Bought physical because i wanted to get the sword :frowning:
Is there a bugfix planned? Shouldnā€™t be that complicatedā€¦ :frowning:

Wrong topic. sorry.

I have the disc Version. With my code i get nothing. Doesnt works. What can i do ?

1 Like

I See it now. I got. the Armor

1 Like

Consider yourselves somewhat lucky. I got the physical copy for the sword; and I have neither the sword nor the armor :rofl:
Australia/PS4Pro

Geez potatoes, not even the code was good? Ā°_Ā°

The code worked but I canā€™t see any of those items in game haha. Iā€™m a patient person so sure itā€™ll be fixed soon enough. These things happen. And when I get it Iā€™ll enjoy it a little more haha :rofl:

1 Like

I have the same problem have the code but not the sword. Thought it lay with me glad it is everyone.Hope they fixs it soon

I habe the same Problem

I think maaaany have this problem. The worst for me now is not having full access to recipes I unlock, on PS4 the page of the recipes is not fully explorable. I canā€™t craft iron or better armor even if I unlocked the recipe, but ā€œthereā€™s no roomā€ in the menĆ¹ and so I can make them functional(Iā€™m doing all with stone weapons Ā°_Ā°).
ā€¦
So I need an atlantean sword ^^