Axe of the gate guardian pointless accuracy buff with 0%pen

I should have just ignored you and stuck with my original questions to reasonable people who actually understand the mechanics of the game. Sorry for trying to help you understand that your OP only makes you look uneducated

You sure?

How am I being unreasonable. You quoted that I said 30x0=0 and you said I neglected the 30+0=30.

You also quoted I asked people to read my entire post. Which you clearly didn’t. Because immediately after I said 30x0=0 I said even if 30+0=30 and I followed up with my results of a test.

How am I undereducated?

I’m also unsure of of how I don’t understand the mechanics of the game. Please enlighten me.

Refer to my post on common etiquette

Kind if difficult to follow my own advice when other people are still refusing to pay full attention to what they are trying to prove.

Offhand Weapon or alternate work for the statement. However you can use a throwing axe to dual world with it. Which gives a pretty devastating combo.

But yes. The flat 30% pen makes the axe in fact solid if you hit the perk for it.

Moat people would still aim for axe of the lion should they want strength. But with the accuracy perk being tuned to the 30% bonus on all weapons. This is very viable for my build. I’ll need to go get one as it will allow me to easier get 4th perk in strength with some armor swaps.

1 Like

They also added akbitan throwing knives that look pretty cool.

Also @Hugo or any one else of your status. The ORIGINAL POST has been solved. Can we close this post before it gets further out of hand from future readers?

Seeing as the post has been answered, we’ve proceeded to mark it as such and locking it to prevent any possible derailing.

As suggested, should there be any feedback in regards to this item and its inner workings, feel free to start a new post in the Suggestions or General Discussion thread and bring this up with other fellow Exiles, thank you for understanding!

1 Like