Back to back events

I’m not sure if this is a bug or if it’s intended but I just had back to back events in Sep. If it’s intended I don’t really think that’s a good thing. In fact I’m not sure having events in Sep is a good thing at all. Anyway I completed one and was cleaning things up when another started in around 10 minutes, maybe less, after I had completed the previous event. I simply left at that point. I had intended to get rid of excess corruption and maybe hunt for thralls but the first event started shortly after entering the city.

I am guessing that certain spawn times are sped up on Testlive for testing purposes, but it’s always worth mentioning just in case. I know that Testlive always has a ton of baby animals spawned.

Greetings,

Thank you for your report. Can you tell us on which server were you playing when you noticed this?

We await your reply.

1 Like

I’m playing single player. Sorry, I meant to mention that in the op.

1 Like

PVE the “events” are practically nonstop at the summoning place.

1 Like

Greetings,

We checked with the team: the cooldown between events is supposed to be 5 minutes. Later the system should pick another location for the next event. Therefore, starting on the same spot is not intended. Our team will investigate what’s up with that. :sweat_smile:

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Have a great weekend! :discopug:

2 Likes

Ya about 5 minutes after one ends another starts at the summoning place :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s probably just constantly firing off stuff in singleplayer because there’s no way to tell if the other locations are actually eligible because… well, pretty much nothing else is unless it’s in render distance of the player. There’s definitely a way around this - resources don’t respawn automatically like thralls/animals simply because you walked a bit of a ways away.

Five minutes time? And the normal spawners will kick in? That’s not even enough time to clear back around to a needed NPC thrall you want to KO.

Maybe add a command that the next event cannot take place at that previous location for an hour? That way the events will be more evenly randomized around the map.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.