Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Framerate
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

game just studders away no matter what i do but, fighting is rough. wasnt like this last time i played

Bug Reproduction:

doubt this matters but you can come get my pc and take it to your headquarters and check it out if you want dunno how else there is for you to reproduce it, ive played for the last 20 hours on my steam account trying to figure out how to fix it. please and thanks

1 Like

Greetings @Celetios ,

Thank you for your report. Please follow the steps to verify your game files:

1. Open Steam
  2. In Library, click with the right button on the game and select “Properties”
  3. Select the Installed files
  4. Select Verify integrity of game files….

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

We’ve struggled with this as well. Single player, private server, cleaning up mods, different mods on different tests, doesn’t seem to matter. Verified game files too.

The game and combat are just not as smooth as they were in Age of Sorcery. I’m not sure if the combat changes make these more noticeable and they’ve always been there or whatever was multi-hotfixed in AoW Chapter 2 was never fully fixed but you’re not alone.

1 Like

Welcome to AoW Chapter 2! The biggest change introduced in Ch2 by far (and it had plenty of bad changes) was the unplayable lag.

That does absolutely nothing.

They know, but they have to say it anyways. The first line of customer support is obligated to provide the most useless suggestions. The problem here is 100% the absolute trash updates pushed out for AoW Ch2. It was immediately apparent on day one of Ch2.

1 Like

Thats what saddens me, the generic troubleshooting gets provided that most of the time doesn’t do anything.

I planned to play together with my friends but the co-op mode is meh, while this thing is not fixed its pointless to rent/host and play on a server or just hop onto any server.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.