Ban on all servers(that i played on) and i dont know why

He was obviously talking about the second h :man_facepalming:

Yeah it’s no regular german. I can’t tell you what dialect it is exactly but any german will understand what the person is trying to say with it and that’s exactly what @Uvi_AUT said

1 Like

its called argument from ignorance, and arschfig would be still no german word. BTW i can name my steam account however i want its not part of your business. So guys tell us your steam names so i can look in google translator if something vulgar sounds like it if i switch some letters and state the leftover combination have to fit some dialect.
Totally ridicilious, there was just a poor guy on the server who didnt like my big base and i found his body vault, he already flamed me with texts he left to read for everyone near my base, he used funcom to ban me to get his stuff back and insult me, because the criteria are vague about big bases to ban im already in contact with the funcom team, dont worry

Hey there,

Please get in touch with our team via Zendesk where we’ll be able to provide information on the status of your account and ways to appeal a suspension or ban.

Thank you.