Base decayed / maybe got deleted by mod/admin

I personally spent there at least 10 minutes running around the day before. Right after raid time to check everything. + 3 days before it decayed I spent at least an hour online inside of the base. So no, it did not reguralry decay.

I have an absolutely huge base, that consists of roughly 4,400 foundation pieces. It is bordering on insanity.

For a group of players to have one structure with ā€œ300-500 thousandā€ foundation pieces, thatā€™s absurd. And I would imagine the admin demolished it so other people could play the game.

If you want to build something that gargantuan, do it on a server that you are the admin of. At some point you have to think about the FPS dead zone you have created for other players.

I empathize, but really. Quoting 300k foundations, and then quoting again to make sure people realize it was indeed really 300k+ foundations. The admin would have been correct in demolishing it. Thatā€™s likley where you should check first.

we were playing there for 2 years. It started small and we added piece by piece and it ended up being way bigger then we planned. And if there is some kind of limit to how big a building can be then we would have loved to know that beforehand. Or for example get a message popping up saying we have to remove x foundations or remove all buildings from tile x/x.

So saying just go to your own server is simply not possibleā€¦ We started with humble beginnings struggling against invaders and attackers many many times. And we did what we knew and could to stay alive and that is to build something so big it would take more then 1 raid time to raid or even get to our main part of the building. This way we could repair the damage after raid time and the enemy can start all over again the next day.

So again, it was not planned, it simply ended up this way

Well Conan Exiles says build to conquer, there is nowhere said that you can build ā€œup to X amount of structuresā€, or ā€œyou can not build on this and this spot even tho building is allowed in thereā€. And even after, if someone would say ā€œHey guys this is way too much, do something about it or we will delete itā€. That would be way better than to follow rules, invest hard work and lose everything over night (outside of raid time).

And wellā€¦ your absolutely huge base (bordering with insanity) of 4,4k foundationsā€¦ I am right now crafting 4k foundations as I type this reply only as a small addition to already existing base. I guess you play on pve server, where defense doesnt play any role, right? Dont want to be condescending, but 4k foundations is nothing if you want to protect your base on highly populated pvp server :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.