Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Bazaar
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 6110
Mods: None

Bug Description:

All of my battlepass recipes and ones I purchased from the bazaar are showing like I have not unlocked them, They are not showing up to in stations for me to be able to craft, Nor can I click on them and unlock them, Checking battle pass it shows them already claimed and bazaar shows them already owned

1 Like

Can confirm that I am also having this issue as are friends that have also unlocked the full battlepass. The new building items are not showing up with construction hammer despite working correctly yesterday.

1 Like

Yes, I am having the same issue.

1 Like

I usually have that issue if I was in que for the server, have any of you had that problem after waiting in que?

Not on the day it happened

Logged back in and everything was working again, Had tried this multiple times before without success.

1 Like

Yes I had the same issue today on my private server. I restarted it and relogged to clear issue.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please submit a ticket to our Help center so our team can investigate what’s happening in your account.

Make sure to select “in-game purchase” as the issue type.

Have a great week!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.