Bazaar prices are a bit high

DLCs would give us a new building set, new armor, new weapons and sometimes new placeables for $10 (Technically $9.99, but seriously, it’s $10). The Bazaar offers us the Arcane Motif Table, one single placeable, for 500 Crom Coins ($4.17 roughly), almost half the price of a DLC. I think that’s a little ridiculous. I’ve seen other prices in the Bazaar that were a bit much, but this one stood out to me.
Please @Funcom regulate these prices better. For a good rule of thumb, I’d say 100 coins for a single item. That would equate to only 12 items for the same cost as an original DLC. Still more expensive than before, but far more reasonable than these prices.

3 Likes

But…

2 Likes

And we were able to share… I mean, the Battle pass, I can understand, but the rest of it… its expensive, when the whole household is playing… And yes, we are playing in different clans… because pvp :stuck_out_tongue: And with currency exchange is worst… We used to buy all the dlc’s, now… we need to choose carefully…

Same deal;

I completed the battlepass, but I didn’t purchase it. I’m kind of on the fence waiting to see if the next one will offer enough variety in items to merit the purchase.

1 Like

I was planning on buying the feasts until I saw the asking price.

2 Likes

The monetization expert whose feelings you hurt:
money-crying1

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.