Bazar price question

Hi
I watched a review of golem master from bazar on youtube. Youtuber shows bazar page and I saw different price for bare essential armors then I see on my bazar page.

Does anyone know why?
Thanks

I don’t know but could be that they have a discount if you have already purchased one of the armor sets already. These were available in other bundles before.

3 Likes

You’re lucky, they are 1296 for me as well :wink:

This sounds like the likeliest explanation. I know some of the bundles offered have been cheaper to me because I’ve already owned some of its contents. I’ll check that bundle if I remember when I get home, as I own the Pictish dancer outfit and the bathrobe already.

1 Like

Hi @Bambere

Just like @Narelle and @Kapoteeni mentioned, if you already own some of the items from a specific bundle, the price will be deducted accordingly.

Hope this helps!

4 Likes

And where would a person have found this information? I sure missed it :flushed:

Here is a link that might help you out: https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/8971624427924-Black-Lotus-Bazaar-FAQ

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.