Bearers Damage Modifier

Game mode: All
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: All
Region: USA

Bearers were nerfed pretty bad with the recent update. Is it intended or an oversight? None of them even reach a damage modifier of 1.0

Bearers melee damage modifier
Tier 1 = 0.14
Tier 2 = .2475
Tier 3 = 0.376
Tier 4 = 0.47

For a comparison with low level fighters from Noob river.

Exile Fighter melee damage modifiers
Tier 1 = 0.70
Tier 2 = 0.825
Tier 3 = 0.96
Tier 4 = 1.30

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. None
4 Likes

I could be wrong here but afaik bearers are pack thralls, probably why the difference in damage from a fighter. I assume this cause I use them and also use pack animals like the rhino/camel/elephant and all those where nerf hard on both health and damage per se. So either you choose to travel with a thrall that can fight or one that can carry a lot. Just my understanding btw, good luck.

IMHO: Nothing NAMED (t4) who can fight, should have <1.0.

1 Like

I didn’t realize it was that low. I thought it was .8 or .9 something.

It was prior to the balancing patch.

2 Likes

To be fair, we have updated the pure combat thralls stats on this page the amd will mark the header as such as soon as possible:
https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Thrall#All_Combat_Thralls

Unfortunately, bearers and entertainers have yet to get the update (volunteer-limited).

Regards, and apologies

jim

2 Likes

No need to apologize. Thanks for being the guiding force on the wiki and for the hard work and effort you put into the updates and changes on the wiki.

2 Likes

Wait, what? Fighters have big ACC multiplier now… Woow… I can use all my garbage fighters with ACC perks as archers :smiley:

And I even have the only cimmerian T4 archer. He is from the purge :smiley:

Also this entry looks strange: “See page notes for IDs 5412 15 10 20 2.21 2.2”. Mhmm…

1 Like

Yes, which was the reason we lumped archers and fighters into a chart where you could combine the two and compare. Granted, Jot, in almost all of the cases the difference is small, but it still exists.

Also, given your penchant for discovery, explore it ! Interesting dev choices, there.

Regards

jim

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.