BETA - Freya bugged in volcano (stuck in returning home status over 12 hours now)

I died in the obsidian forge fight yesterday (12-14 hours ago, if not longer) with Freya, (the fight was not finished). SInce then she has been stuck in “Returning Home” status at both the volcano AND at her hovel. I cant talk to her at the hovel, and in the volcano all she says is she is ready to end the curse, but she won’t move or engage.

if it matters, I also tried clearing the area in front of the forge, and then talking to her again. she still doesn’t move.

1 Like

is this happening to anyone else? Others on my server are having the same issue. Has anyone found a solution, or are we just going to suck it up and pray it works at launch? lol

This needs to be fixed. Good find; it’s really easy to die at the forge. If that bug is left in, many if not all players will get stuck with it.

1 Like

I died a few times. the first time was the ONLY time she was actually following me in the fight. that was 48 hours ago now… and she has been in “returning home” status at the volcano and her hovel ever since. this quest sucks considering she is basically a ■■■■■■ thrall at the moment.

1 Like

I have the bugged quest, but never died.

Freya was waiting in the area above the furnace and I had to kill the entrance guards at the top of the winding stairs and the two snake men on the stairs before i could talk with her. She says she’s ready but the quest does not advance.

I then killed all the guards and snake men in the are, still no quest progression.

Next I went and killed the end boss, grabbed the loot, came back, killed more snake men, still no quest progression. Went to her hovel, no ability to interact.

So, yeah, bugged quest and I am unaware of a way to reset.

1 Like

the first time I fought with her, I talked to her and she came with my thralls to fight all the spawns at the forge (the regular spawns, not her demons). I died in that fight. She has been bugged as “returning home” ever since.

1 Like

For me it remained the same, but on the hunting mission, I moved away from Asagarth and she stopped following me, now she comes “returning home” all the time.

I too am stuck at that part. Never died. Stuck at returning home. Official Beta Test Server.

2 Likes

In a twist, a friend just got Freya out of a cage.

He is in the middle of the quest, so we will see if there is any change to the big.

No change. Got to the volcano, can’t continue because there is no interact.

She has now been bugged for 5 days. DAYS. Given her ■■■■■■ stats, she is not worth getting come launch, unless she gets a legit boost to her stats and dmg modifier.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.