Better Admin Controls (BC - Part 2)

I agree with all my heart on this one. I firmly believe that this freedom should never have even been removed for Singleplayers and Server Admins. This freedom had no victims, and zero negative ramifications attached in our play modes, while improving quality of life for our mode. Why should we be forced to ‘live’ and play beneath crushing restrictions intended for online cheaters in a mode which has no need for them!

I hope you dont mind Zeropoint, but I am going to link my thread here, as number for is featured in my own thread, and members can delve into it more specifically there.

As it would happen I have a few which come to mind.

Star Metal Meteor Manual Trigger: we have been requesting this one for over a year or two now. Standing around for 1.5 hours in Singleplayer mode is not very fun or time productive.

Retro Legendary Weapons: probably a super longshot this one, but some spawnable original, pre-nerf versions of Legendarys such as the Lifeblood Spear, Sword of Crom and Axe of Violence would be a massive crowd pleaser and build goodwill and gratitude.

More Roleplay Items: I was caught of guard and blown away with excitment when we received the Roleplay Items such as the bronze coins, volcanic plant, obsidian gem and others. For something which Joel(?) claims only took 10 minutes to make, they added so much! Without mod support on consoles, this is the closest thing we have to mods so far. Honestly I would even pay for a DLC pack containing some more of these.

3 Likes