Bodies disappear really fast

Game mode: Single-player)]
Type of issue: Bug | Performance | Misc

I don’t know if it is just me or a new feature but when I kill a big group (maybe 6 or 8 enemy group like happens in Darfari camp near the Abyssal Remnant or Sepermeru) some bodies disappear really fast (without leaving the area) and I don’t see drop bag.

Please take a look to body despawn timer (if it have) and if it have a body limit.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Dodge attacks and kill enemies.
  2. You will see less bodies than enemies before the battle.
  3. No drop from the missed bodies.

To me it happens almost always with a bearer, the only Cannibal drop I really care about usually. :man_facepalming: Have you tried leaving the area, interacting with something, then returning to the bodies? I have found this resets it, during my Darfari loop just above you.

1 Like

I did, but no dead bodies respawn, sometimes it make to disappear all of them, plus make more enemies to spawn.

if u point mouse where they died u can still see loot in them , if u cannot what i find working is harvest em with any tool (i prefer the skinning knife, but any tool will do)… so u harvest them , body (even the invisible one disappears and u get the loot in a bag

When this happens to me, I do a quick relog, just to the main menu. Could you try that?

Regards

jim

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.