Boob Physics Still Broken on Xbox

i have to say thank you i have been searching the forums trying to find a solution for the single-player co-op crash when opening inventory on xbox one for past 3 days so i have been avoiding this topic and I get it you bought the game and possibly the dlc and expansion and you want it to work right and i know this post was made in all seriousness but thank you for humorous post

1 Like

I hope they get everything working right pretty quick. I know there are bigger bugs in the game than what I posted about. It’s a good game that deserves a smooth experience for its loyal fanbase. But I’m glad I was able to give you a laugh either way!

Hello there everyone!

Thank you for the uploaded file @BladeCrom, I will go ahead and report this situation through the appropriate channel.

Again, thank you for the report and for the chuckles!

1 Like

Here’s hoping it won’t turn into an “inappropriate” channel :joy:

2 Likes

He’s not alone in this bug/glitch/error!?
Same exact thing happens to me & I’m on Series X! Also worth mentioning is that it also happens to the male characters, their pecs don’t bounce and go completely stiff after doing anything like changing clothes, walking, running etc.
This is annoying as I remember the physics worked fine way back in the beta days!!
Please fix the chests for pete sake lol. But seriously!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.