Boob Physics Still Broken on Xbox

Look, before anyone makes fun of me for even posting this, if you’re going to have this in the game, might as well make sure it works right. Every time my character dies, the physics resets and it all works fine, but doing almost anything (climbing, running, jumping, putting on clothing) afterwards suddenly makes everything stiff and unmoving. I figured this would be addressed in the latest update, but lo and behold, it wasn’t and the same problem exists. At least having some consistency would be great.

6 Likes

Nothing wrong with enjoying the bounce of boobs, but I gotta say, you’ll likely be “made fun of” simply for the fact that Funcom has much worse problems (I.e. the absolute broken mess that the PlayStation version is currently) that need to be addressed first. That’s likely to be put on the back burner for now.

3 Likes

Maybe they have silicon breasts? Lol.

2 Likes

Oh for sure, and I get that. The game should work well first and foremost. I just fully expected that to be a fix in this update and I was surprised that it wasn’t.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. I am on ps4 things are bouncing properly yey. However invisible doors and walls are not helpful

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve found that you just have to wait, forget about it, and eventually notice it was fixed and say, “well… ok.”

1 Like

The chances this would get acknowledged and fixed higher if you make a proper bug report with all these ‘how to reproduce’ and such.

I love this, I made a screenshot of the topic listings and circled this with a red marker as the “most critical bug of the hour” :smiley: :smiley: compared to all the others in the list

2 Likes

I can’t even play. I run around for about 60, maybe 90 seconds then bang! Right back to the dashboard to start all over. Never did this before the update. Now I can’t play at all!

I get the sense that you’re making fun of me. Lol!

1 Like

Hello there exiles!

Thank you for your reports on this!

In order for us to be able to accurately report this situation, would you kindly provide me with the information below:

• Which Xbox model you’re currently playing on?
  • Does this happen every time you play or is it random?
  • Have you noticed this occurs only in the female body type or does it also apply to the male?
  • Would you be able to kindly provide any video demonstrating the point where the physics stop working as intended?

If the same is replicable on any other platform by any other Exile, please feel free to fill out a bug report for PlayStation or PC including the same information!

2 Likes

Wait :joy: Did you just get asked to post a video of your characters stiff boobs? :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey, this is serious business here, stiff boobs have been plaguing ps4/5 too and I too would love for this to finally be fixed.

3 Likes

It would appear that way! Lol! Hope I don’t get banned off Xbox!

Sure. I play on an Xbox One X, this happens every time, and as far as male vs female, I assume you’re asking if there’s a change in male physics, too? Not that I know of, but I’m not sure how I’d be able to tell boob physics on a man. As you can see in the video, death usually resets it, but like the original post says, doing just about anything besides walking makes everything stiff again.

Also, how do I provide video? I can’t embed or provide a link to the video…

Edit: This is the only way I could think of to provide a link to the video

(https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvHY4OFPtWyog3XbXvhqO8MyFqNA)
1 Like

video, video, video

Money Rich GIF - Money Rich Making It Rain - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

seems acceptable to me

Rofl! Man, quit trolling!

My bad, not intended to troll just make some fun, my server (official 1977) is down since the update. I would be happy if i at least i could play even with freeze boobs Lol

1 Like

I gotcha. I was like there’s no way this person can’t see the difference - it’s gotta be a joke or troll!

But I feel you. I never really played on an official server. I only ever went on solo mode but I’m sure freeze boobs is much better than not getting to play at all. Hopefully Funcom gets you fixed and back up before long!

1 Like