BUG AOH CH1 - Exiles Camp 01 in E4 is not spawning NPCs in Single Player or Multiplayer

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Any
Mods: None


Bug Description:

Exiles Camp 01 in E4 is not spawning NPCs in Single Player or Multiplayer.


Bug Reproduction:

  1. Travel along the river at the starting desert spawn area
  2. Notice that the normal 3 NPCs who inhabit this camp are missing
  3. Go by many times over weeks and see they do not show up

Wiki states that there are supposed to be 3 bedrolls, while I cannot remember this I’ll defer to the Wiki on that. There’s now only 1.


The camp by ‘crocodile corner’ is also missing NPCs and crocs. A lot of the small camps along the river appear to be empty now.

I’ll check those out!

At these (and other) places were the followers of Jhebbal Sag during the sacred hunt event which have told you some backstory as i remember. The old population was never reinstated. Also missing since then is the single exile at the shore of narrowneck span.