No Human NPCs in the riverwatch camp

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP | PvE-Conflict
Region: Eu
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

The riverwatch camp has no human npcs spawning in it I went on 2 different official servers one pve-c and one pvp

as this other topic mentions it also it must be widespread

Expected Behavior:

To have the Riverwatch camp NPCs to spawn like they always did

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Boot the tittle
  2. Get into a server
  3. Create a character
  4. Go towards the Riverwatch camp in D4 ( as in the screen )
  5. Notice no human NPCs spawns

1 Like

any news on who abducted them ? :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

I can verify this is happening River watch in the day time in the shot and I stayed and waited till many hours after dark and the only thing that spawned was hyena.

1 Like

I’ve had spawns break in the Jungle. I run it constantly with thralls to level them up and slowly less and less mobs are spawning. Up to about 4-5 spawn points that just don’t spawn anymore. Mainly in the two rows of pillars located at the white mountain icon at the NW corner of N5. There were two birds to the west of it that are not there anymore, then a bird at the SW corner of the row of pillars is gone, and now a gorilla. There was another gorilla somewhere else that doesn’t spawn anymore. I thought maybe it was mods (specifically NPC_Multiplier) but now I don’t know.

edit: one of the birds is in the SW corner, not the SE as I originally posted. Still not there.

is that an issue with single player too?

I test in SP so the ones I noticed are in SP

so theyre not there or the npc are there?

They are not there, its empty

Hey everybody,

Thansk for the report. We’re currently looking into this and what could be the cause.

1 Like

itsaliens.jpg.CROP.original-original

3 Likes

you didnt fix the issue with the hair

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.