Bug - desapareceu tudo

Modo de Jogo: Online Oficial

Tipo de Problema: Bug

Tipo de servidor: PvE- Conflito

Região: Official Server 1977 PvE Conflict -g-portal.us

Boa noite pessoal. Estou com grave problema, entrei hoje no jogo por 18hs e quando observei meus itens estavam todos sumidos, ferramentas, parte das paredes da base, tudo havia desaparecido. Abri os eventos e foi relatado que os itens foram deteriorados. Porque aconteceu isso? O que houve? Joguei hoje por volta das 01 hs e tudo estava lá e funcionando normalmente. Demorei muito, lutei muito para ter meus itens e minha base e gostaria que eles voltassem. Alguém pode me ajudar? Fico no aguardo da resposta de vocês o mais breve possível.

Obrigado

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. INICIEI O JOGO SUMIU OS ITENS.
  2. EVENTOS DE REGISTRO DISSE QUE DETERIOROU-SE OS ITENS.
  3. JÁ ACONTECEU COM UM COLEGA MEU DO MESMO CLÃ, TIVEMOS QUE FAZER TODA A BASE NOVAMENTE
  4. SUMIU PAREDES, ITENS, FERRAMENTAS, ARMÁRIOS, TUDO QUE TINHA CONQUISTADO.

This is an english forum, try using https://deepl.com/translator to translate anything.

Okay. I just hope it’s resolved as soon as possible, as I have several hours of gameplay and that’s already happened to other players…I’ll be waiting for a solution to this case.
Thank you.

1 Like

Translation

Game Mode: Official Online
Type of Problem: Bug
Server type: PvE- Conflict
Region: Official Server 1977 PvE Conflict -g-portal.us

Good evening everyone. I am with serious problem, I entered the game today for 18hs and when I observed my items were all gone, tools, part of the walls of the base, everything had disappeared. I opened the events and it was reported that the items were deteriorated. Why did this happen? What happened? I played today around 1 a.m. and everything was there and working normally. I took too long, fought too hard to have my items and my base and I’d like them back. Can anyone help me? I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

I STARTED THE GAME AND THE ITEMS ARE GONE.

EVENTOS DE REGISTO SAID THAT THE ITEMS HAVE DETERIORATED.

ALREADY HAPPENED WITH A COLLEAGUE OF MINE FROM THE SAME CLAN, WE HAD TO DO THE WHOLE BASE AGAIN

MISSING WALLS, ITEMS, TOOLS, CLOSETS, EVERYTHING I HAD CONQUERED.

Sorry, I can’t help you myself. I’m aware of other cases of this issue though.

Desculpa, não te posso ajudar. No entanto, estou ciente de outros casos desta questão.

@Hera
At no point do you describe how large or what tier your building was. Decay is a server setting on ALL official servers to prevent the map for getting populated by trash. 18 hrs is LONG for a medium t1 building. Was it in sandstone? How about you construct a repair hammer next time and look at your base in order to know how long you have before it decays? Without any of this evidence you come here and THREATEN FUNCOM? really? You wernt cheated you just fell victim to the system thats in place to keep the server running smoother.

@TheLOLxd2 yeah i know you didnt post this, i replied to the translation sorry bro. lol

I am not an employee or a moderator, sorry for the misunderstanding. Posts from staff are highlighted with a blue border.
This is also why I’m not able to help you, as I do not remember any developer response on this issue myself.

I do think the developers are aware of this issue, but stability and “no owner” issues cause entire bases to dissapear each update, so it gets kinda hard to 100% be sure it’s fixed.

No soy un empleado o un moderador, lamento el malentendido. Los mensajes del personal se resaltan con un borde azul.

Esta es también la razón por la que no puedo ayudarles, ya que no recuerdo ninguna respuesta de los desarrolladores sobre este tema.

Creo que los desarrolladores son conscientes de este problema, pero la estabilidad y los problemas de “sin propietario” hacen que bases enteras desaparezcan en cada actualización, por lo que resulta un poco difícil asegurarse al 100% de que está arreglada.

Not sure if it translated properly.

@kevbal notifications :eyes:

1 Like

Just checking, have you used the Repair Hammer before, @Hera ?

Sólo comprobando, ¿has usado el martillo de reparación antes, @Hera?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.