BUG: FPS Drops in New Land Additions in Siptah. (2.4)

As title states the FPS drops significantly when I run around in the new lands in Siptah. Normally my game runs at 60FPS but when I am in the new lands it fluctuates between 30-45.

There is even a Youtuber who is having similar issues, time 1.37 minutes in the video.
Llink: Exploring The New Biomes! Conan Exiles: Isle of Siptah | Ashlands, Floodlands & Savannah - YouTube

True there is significant stuttering as well. This never happened before. And I play single player.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear, definitely post the specs to your entire computer, its really hard for them to help you isolate graphical issues without those details :). Hope it gets better for you soon.

Good news is that it’s been reported as a bug, and they’re working on it:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/performance-issues-on-isle-of-dawn/163294

2 Likes

Easy way to test this is to sit on the broken bridge in floodlands and look at Isle of Dawn landscape and then at Isle of Dusk. The FPS drop is noticeable.
Could be a LoD issue with the settlement assets or foliage, as in rendering high detail models at long range instead of transitioning to low poly Lod models. Worth investigating.

1 Like

My issue happens in Dusk (ashlands) part as well not only in Dawn part.
New lands in Siptah are generally bugged for me.

1 Like

I think it might be valuable to the devs if you posted that on the thread I linked above. It’s easier for the community managers to relay information gathered from a single thread, as opposed to trawling through threads scattered all over the forums.

1 Like

I have posted on that thread as well with a link to my topic.

Started two pretty new games today for tests, one on Siptah, one on the Exiled Lands.
When i look at my log just short time after start, there lot of warnings, and errors. Missing assets, textures, “warning try load forbidden files”… and more.
Sure, they should take a look, also some place character is sliding, a fact we had a short time in testlive patch.

2 Likes

True bow of the grey ones is one item that is still missing texture, they even mentioned that item missing textures in the Developer Stream, but it was not fixed at launch.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.