Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug | Performance
Server type: PvE
I saw the post about FPS drop and lag after the most recent patch (what a mess) but wanted to ask this: After the patch I am only seeing the bad lag/FPS drop on Exile lands, not Siptah. Is the problem only in EL or is it happening for others in Siptah too? And is there an ETA on fixing it or should I just quit Conan Exiles until the next patch (assuming the next patch will fix it)? The game, for me, is unplayable unless I want to just stand and look at my thralls and buildings. Which I don’t.
Thanks in advance love the game and just want to play it-
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Start Game on MSI GE75 Laptop (Nvidia GEForce 2060)
- Start moving around to do stuff
- FPS is at 45-60+ then drops dramatically to 1-12 for about 2-3 seconds then goes back up then back down
- Worse when having a thrall in tow BUT not present in Siptah (I have no thralls there yet)
- Really bad when crafting at multiple crafting benches or engaging npcs
- Removing mods/changing video settings makes no difference.