Bug: High tier Armorer Table missing non-epic Armor and Padding

**Game mode: Single-player
**Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
**Region: LATAM

The hightest tier armorer table dosent have the recipe for non-epic armor and non-epic paddings either light, medium or heavy.

The Improved Armorer table has both normal and epic armors and paddings, so this must be a bug.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Craft Garrison or Campaign Armorer’s Table
  2. Search for non-epic armor and non-epic Light, Medium and Heavy Armor Padding
  3. Only find Perfected Armor and Perfected Light, Medium and Heavy Armor Padding

Edit: changed the bug to include all non-epic armor, which should be craftable on the hightest tier armorer tables.

it might be intended since you can’t find non epic armor as well to craft

Very true, I would suggest this was added to the extra info on a given bench in such a case though? I mena we have “Missing long descriptions” here and there why not use them to clarify stuff like this?

Maybe I should change the bug to non-epic armor not craftable at high tier armorer tables then. Aside from being much bigger and costing more materials, they lose functionality compared to their predecessor.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.