[BUG] Horse Input Controls - Sprinting

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU

It is not possible to assign the same Mounted Sprint key as the regular sprint key in the keybindings-menu. I don’t know if this is necessarily a bug or just not thought about, but personally I would like to be able to assign the same keys for those actions. The game would then decide which input to use since you can’t be mounted on a horse and unmounted at the same time.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Open the in-game keybindings menu
  2. Try to assign the same Mounted Sprint key as the regular sprint key.
  3. You get an error message saying that the key is already bound to the normal sprinting.

Best thing to do is a complete reset of the keybindings, then go back and assign all the keys you like. This seems to solve those troublesome mount bindings.

That doesn’t work unfortunately. The default setting is indeed the same between those two options, but the moment I want to change both of those keybindings (mounted sprint and normal sprint) to any other key it throws the pop-up that they key is already assigned to the other action.

Any news on this?

Hey @SilverJustice

Thanks for the heads-up, we’ve informed our team about this.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.