[BUG] Hyperborean Slaver Armour (Heavy) Weight while Worn

Game mode: Online Private | Single Player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: Australia

So, I wanted to look a little different wearing armour (about to buy some DLC soon, but not yet) So I acquired the Savage Armours Feat and decided to Craft the Hyperborean Slaver Armour… honestly not what I expected, but hey, definitely unique!
Only issue is, Carrying it - sure it’s heavy… but Shouldn’t Armour weight be reduced while Wearing Said Armour?

I made the Standard Heavy Armour Set, and yes, Wearing that set reduces it’s Weight Load… but NOT the Hyperborean Slaver Armour - They Both have the same Weight Amounts in my Backpack, but I can actually run in Standard Heavy Armour (70% Weight left over as an example)… I’m like at 150% with the Hyperborean Slaver Armour set.

I don’t believe this is Working as Intended.
Thanks

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Logged In
  2. Crafted Armour
  3. Worn Armour, Took Off Armour, Compared to Standard Heavy Armour
  4. Even tried with Weight Reduction Kits.

Standard light, medium and heavy armors give you bonus encumberance which increases your max carryweight - that’s why they appear to get lighter as you put them on.

Only armors that add encumberance appear to become lighter when in fact they all remain the same weight.

For a list of all armors, their armor class and their bonus stats, check out this:
https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Armor

VCF

3 Likes

I add the weight reduction thingy to the heavy armours to make them lighter (until I can get my encumbrance up). The slaver armor gives you bonus strength instead of encumbrance, so its a very nice set to use.

Thank you everyone for letting me know, I completely forgot about the +5 Endurance. :slight_smile:
I am adding Endurance now, but meanwhile, I stuck the Armour on a Bearer Thrall :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.