BUG in advanced workbench's GUI

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug | Performance ]
Region: USA

Advanced Work Bench GUI Bug

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Open either advanced Carpenter, Blacksmith and improved Armor Bench they work fine “for now”.
  2. Leave bench to get some material out of chest, so can build advanced items
  3. Open the same advanced workbench and all the lower advanced graphic patterns missing in GUI missing.
    NOTE: But still can scroll thru the advanced item without seeing GUI of them but seeing the name and material required to make them and can build without GUI
  4. Seem to fix if leave advanced workbench and open another station and them come back and reopen advanced station.

Hello @VRprogrammer, the team is already aware of the issue and looking into it.

I am having this problem. I take it this wasn’t part of recent fix.

Another work around is to remove the thrall from the bench, then replace it. Then you’ll be able to scroll to the lower items.

1 Like

Confirmed that it does work to replace the thrall, but it’s a massive pain in the rear I wish they would have fixed with the crash bug. I’m hoping whatever is in the queue for the movement changes has found a fix for this.

What I don’t get is that, I can recall they’ve made changes which cause this problem, then fix it, and then they cause it again … at least three times. There is either some core issue that they haven’t been able to address and coding workarounds stop working after other changes, or they are really bad at source control.

Introducing new bugs in new systems is one thing, that happens in the world of software development. But reintroducing old bugs back into the codebase? That’s something else. Of course, basic stuff like this getting past QA means there really wasn’t much QA. But I guess their current approach is that Test Live is essentially their QA “department”, such that it is (and what that says for us console players is … well, you know.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.