Bug - ALL Advanced Recepices are gone

Game mode: Online official 1010
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: 1010 EU

[Describe the bug here]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to adv armours bench open up
    2.ALL with named Thralls revert to “Roman” style recepice ONCE
  2. Open up again and ALL the flawless are gone.
    4.tried 8 Different named armours on 8 different benches and same result.

How the heck did you manage this one, now we can’t craft a single flawless or ANY Adv Armour what so ever.

since I tried 8 Different named ones they all suffer the same issue.

6 Likes

Went around, my stations.

This applay too.

Cook.
Carpenter
Blacksmith
Armour

Gave up after that.

If you search for a part of the name of the special recipe they appear. But the bug remains.

Removing the crafter thrall and putting him back seems to restore the recipes (temporarily)

1 Like

tried that too, altho the problem is still the same, open it 2 times and they are gone again.

First I thought it was only armour, but it applay to all the above I’ve tried, gave up to look for the rest after that.

yeah not a fix, but it’s a workaround if you need to craft something right now

1 Like

I have the same problem. The workaround does not work for me unless I dont understand it.

I can not access any of the recipes on any of my workstations. i see them they are like greyed out and i can not select them. Without being able to build the game is completely broke. thanks for fixing the fish traps 2 months alter. hope it doesn’t take that long for you to unfuk the game this time

when u open a bench, just drag thrall to your inventory and put it back and u will see in crafting area stuff showing up :sunglasses:

approved, same on official server 1009

negative. tried that. had a buddy craft a yellow lotus and did a respec still nothing. the funny thing is its not everyone on the server… majority of them yes but not all

Seems to only show the first 5 recipies for me the first time I open a station after I log in, after that I have to do the drag/drop thing.

I really like the game but good LORD… Did you all not see this when you tested it before you rolled it out? Seems like it would be something you’d look at since you were tinkering with the Stations…

All you guys had to do was turn off Halloween

Funcom - Two Steps Forward, One Step Backward.

The Same in Single Player.
All Crafting Stations.
Replacing the Thrall will temparaly bring back the advanced recipes.
But not all are generally visible. I have to scroll in the upper area of the recipes list thru ONE line of advanced recipes.
Most other recipes are blacked out until i activate the selection riders for a special category. ( Weapon / Armor / Building and so on).

Please STOP patching a running System without testing!

2 Likes

If u hold your mouse over recipes then u can scroll

I’ll try that. Still, pretty basic thing that would have shown up if they took two beats to check their work before the shoved it out the door.

To see all the ‘advanved’ recipes the normal way, you have to click on “search” and press the [Space] button. As long as you don’t leave the crafting station, it will show all recipes without scrolling.

It will work when you see the one line where you can scroll.

2 Likes

I’ll try that as well but that’s not a fix.

Seriously, Devs… Measure Twice, Cut Once.

I can confirm this bug also for our server

Актуально, аналогичная проблема у всех рабов пропала возможность изготавливать безупречные вещи, разработчики как всегда ничего не хотят делать

If you choose any rider on the crafting menu, such that it is lit up, then only recipes conforming to that rider are lit up. Click on the same rider again to see everything lit up again.
At least that worked for me and the other players on my server.

I can scroll through the advanced recipes with the mousewheel (only one line shown at the moment), the scrollbar works only for the standard recipes.

When the advanced recipes vanish, taking the thrall from the slot, putting it in inventory and then putting it back restores the advanced recipes for some time, as others already mentioned…

[PC], private server