Game mode:Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Seems like after the event started, all my DLC recipes are no longer craftable (I have verified building item and armor recipes are missing). This is quite problematic as my base is built almost exclusively of Stormglass with the roof being Nemedian, and as both are DLC building sets this means I am unable to build without there being a glaring difference in the constructions.I have tried relogging and resetting my feat points to no avail. A ticket with screenshots has also been submitted.
It is worth noting that all non-DLC recipes seem to be working fine, including vault and library recipes.
- Have already purchased the DLC
- Log in to Conan
- Want to build something from a DLC you have purchased
- Open feat window to make sure you have it unlocked
- Go to the appropriate station to craft the desired DLC item (or open your inventory if you want to build)
- Scream in frustration when the recipe doesn’t show up.