[BUG][PC] In Steam the last achievement "Zone Master" didn't unlock

pc

Hello.

All achievements include hidden, in sum 35, were unlocked. But the counter in “Zone Master” still shows 34/35. In Steam it shows 35/36 unlocked.

Hope this issue will be fixed soon.
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

I’m having same issue on Xbox. Completed all achievements for 1000/1000 gamer score however last “Zone Master” achievement not popping.

0 Likes

Hey there! I’ve noted it down and forwarded it to the devs! Thank you for letting us know and sorry for the trouble.

0 Likes

I have the same issue ! Numerous people on Xbox One have the same problem according to TrueAchievements.

0 Likes

Same issue here on Xbox. Posted about it a few weeks back but never received a response.

I’ve tried a lot of workarounds to get it to unlock without any success.

0 Likes

Same here on XBox: https:–imgur.com/5b10gTK

Got everything unlocked except the “Zone master”

0 Likes

Same issue here… hope it’ll be fixed quickly.

0 Likes

It’s been reported to the porting house who brought MYZ to consoles and is being investigated :slight_smile:

0 Likes

If the issue is also on PC, though, is it something the porting house will be able to resolve? It isn’t limited to just Xbox and PS4, the reports include Steam too.

If the Stalker Trials update comes with achievements, maybe a solution could be made involving them increasing the progress or causing a re-check at a certain point?

0 Likes

Any update on this issue?

0 Likes