Bug: Purges are cancelled as offline purges while players are online

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [EU #1043]

[Describe the bug here]

Hello,

we seem to have a Bug on Official Server #1043. Since two days, we always see several entries in our Event log that “a purge started for Clan Mojave Spirits” (our clan). The purge is then always listed as having ended 2,5 minutes later. I can send you a screenshot of yesterdays event log with 5 failed purge starts.
Interestingly, we never get an ingame purge notification like during a real purge event. Either my mate or me or both of us have been online during the shown times in the event log.

Please investigate, so that the event can finally happen.

Thanks

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Logging into the Game
  2. Game lists regular Purges in the Event Log.
  3. Purges end 2,5 Minutes after they begin.
  4. Either me or my Guild Master has been online during these times.
  5. Up to 5 or 6 Purges are listed in the Event Log most days.
  6. We never receive an ingame notification of a purge having started during the listed events.

This seems to be a bug stemming from the offline purge cancellation. It seems that the game recognizes us as being offline, although we are online. Might be that the game defines us as offline because we are not in the same region where the Purge happens.

3 Likes

The same thing is happening on Official Server 1930

Hello @DunKalar, thank you for pointing this out, we’ll register the issue for the developers to look into.

1 Like

@Hugo I think this may be the same root cause as what I’ve reported here:

If my hunch is correct, it’s caused when none of the players who are online are physically present at the specific base the server intends to target with a purge.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.