[BUG] Quest: Bests of the Pit & Pet: Keshian Panther

[BUG] Defeating Keshian Panther in The Pit Master’s Arena does not update/complete the daily quest Beasts of the Pit.

Tried 2 times in a row without any luck. Changed to another Epic pet and got the reward directly after defating it.

Cash reward for defeating the pet for the first time is rewarded correctly.

I already let them know. And, the gold reward is not correct. It gives the gold you would recieve from killing a green pet I think.

I received 2G 50S for the kill. I think that is correct reward for epic pets?

Oh really? Both my conq and dt got 1,5g :thinking:

You are correct. I tested again earlier and it only rewarded 1.5G.

1 Like

Its because that pet is not treated as purple, but as green quality, despite the description font color:

Keshian Panther can be Summoned at Pit Arena Gladiators: rank 1 (purple pet?). Summon/rewards as Enchanted level pet as well. Here is the comparison:

Stygian Spectator shouts: All hail Dimunconq the slayer of Keshian Panther.
You gained 62400 XP towards your Mastery Advancement (+30% membership bonus).
You’ve received 1 Gold, 50 Silver!
You have gained 5417 faction standing points with the Pit Master’s Arena (Gladiators) (+30% membership bonus).

Pet: Polar bear - Enchanted Pet
Stygian Spectator shouts: All hail Dimunconq the slayer of Polar Bear.
You gained 68640 XP towards your Mastery Advancement (+30% membership bonus).
You’ve received 1 Gold, 50 Silver!
You have gained 5417 faction standing points with the Pit Master’s Arena (Gladiators) (+30% membership bonus).

Mastery different due to extra 15% pot running 2nd fight.

1 Like

This is still not fixed? It’s being sold for 25g at the trader like any other epic pet but it’s a green pet in the arena… Best 25g spent ever, twice now because I forgot about it after a while :smiley: