BUG | Religions cloth

We still missing some allready implemented Religion Clothes and maybe we can get some other missing ones too. Lets take a closer look to the Religions to be more specific.

Derketo - At the Pleasure Dome of Derketo (T2) we can build:

Ymir - At the Blooded Altar of Ymir (T2) we can build:

Set - At the Altar of Set (T2) we can build:

Mitra - At the Sanctuary of Mitra (T2) we can build:

• :x:ID 52521 is not in use, so how about some Headscarf in blue like Zingaran Freebooter Headscarf ?
  • Mitraen Tunic ( ID: 52522 ) :white_check_mark:
  • Mitraen Gloves ( ID: 52523 ) :x: These are allready in the database with ID/Skin but CANT be build !
  • Mitraen Breeches ( ID: 52524 ) :white_check_mark:
  • Mitraen Shoes ( ID: 52525 ) :x: These are allready in the database with ID/Skin but CANT be build !
  • ( Proposal: Thought about some hollowed Headscarf in blue would fit to the light armor style of Mitra. )

Yog - At the Rift of Yog (T2) we can build:

• Yoggite Watcher Mask ( ID: 52511 ) :white_check_mark:
  • Yoggite Skin Chestpiece ( ID: 52512 ):x: These are allready in the database with ID/Skin but CANT be build !
  • Yoggite Skin Bracers ( ID: 52513 ):x: These are allready in the database with ID/Skin but CANT be build !
  • Yoggite Skin Skirt ( ID: 52514 ):x: These are allready in the database with ID/Skin but CANT be build !
  • Yoggite Skin Greaves ( ID: 52515 ):x: These are allready in the database with ID/Skin but CANT be build !

Jhebbal Sag - At the Retreat of JhebbalSag (T2) we can build:

• Headdress of Jhebbal Sag ( ID: 51995 ) :white_check_mark: and :x: missed an Icon ( BUG )
  • Chestpiece of Jhebbal Sag :x: How about some hollowed version of Hyena-fur Chestpiece ?
  • Gloves of Jhebbal Sag :x: How about some hollowed version of Hyena-fur Gloves ?
  • Wrap of Jhebbal Sag :x: How about some hollowed version of Hyena-fur Wrap ?
  • Boots of Jhebbal Sag :x: How about some hollowed version of Hyena-fur Boots ?
  • ( Proposal: Thought about hollowed Hyena-Fur because the Follower of Jhebbal Sag wearing this too, so why not the Priests of Jhebbal Sag. )

Dear Funcom,
as you can see, a lot of missing clothes are allready in the game but are not implemented to build at the altars. I dont know why.
The ones who are missing some parts, can be filled in with some copy&paste from existing armor parts with some recolouring as proposed. Just an idea. :wink:
For me this sounds like some “Quick Wins” in Game improvement and bug fixing.
What did you think about it ?

Cheers SirBowen

2 Likes

Is there any benefit to wearing Hallowed garb, ever? I had a think once that if you were summoning an avatar, that perhaps you might get like an extra 10 seconds by summoning while wearing all Hallowed garb.

Yes, the stats, if you compare standart edition and hallowed ones, it’s mostly doubled.

I know it because i use from time to time a mod allowing me to loot npc’s armours and stuff, so i have the full Yoggite armour, and it has doubled stats. Also yoggite-armour has cold resistance. Bit odd, but that’s the difference.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.