Bug Report, Item spawning in Pet Inventory

Game mode: PvE Online official (Server 1007)
Type of issue: | Bug |
Server type: | PvE
Region: EU
Mods?: No
Edition: [ Select one: Steam

Bug Description:

my animals get their attack as an item in the inventory and when I take it out and delete it, the animals go crazy. run in circles or hardly move (but always spawn behind me)

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

I don’t know how to repeat it, it comes from time to time and I don’t know if I’m doing anything special, but I have a picture that I could send you (but im a new user so i cant upload)

2 Likes

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

This has been happening for a long time but I don’t think I have ever seen the behaviour you’re describing. It sounds like your followers are just horsing around.

This was the explanation given by community staff:

Hope that helps!

5 Likes

thank u for the fast respond ! I wanted to wait for an answer because my rhino went weird after I deleted it and didn’t want to risk it happening to my queen too: D. have a nice day ! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah I always just remove those bags and toss them. I’ve never had a pet act crazy after removing the bag though.

4 Likes

Me too-just remove these bags and no problem after

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.