Game mode: [Online Private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [EU]

Siptah Map

Location = Leyshine of the Serpent
Item = Focus Alter Base

We have a PvE-C server with "Containers Ignore Ownership " UNCHECKED
If we have this setting unchecked, no players can access the Focus Altar Base, we have to change the setting (select Containers Ignore Ownership) then players can use the machine. Obviously, this item needs to be open to all no matter what the CIO setting is at. This is the only location I have personally checked, maybe all the Altars need fixing?

Edit: This was first brought to my attention 7-10 days ago, other players tell me its been like that since launch.

All the altars has same problem, the only solution we found was “CHECK” the “Containers ignore ownership”, which is not ideal.

1 Like

I agree. It would have been fine if we had known at the start of the map, but now players have wheels and workstations accessible by others and turning it off now causes problems to those players.

Hey there,

We’re aware of this as it was reported recently. Our team is taking a look at this issue now, aiming to included as one of the fixes in version 2.0.5 at the earliest.
Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.