Leyshrine Altar Base and braziers locked

Game mode: Online Private
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PVE
Region: Us - East

The Focus Altar Base and Braziers in Isle of siptah cannot be used unless Ignore container ownership is enabled. The broken controls are unlocked even with ignore ownership container. I think it’s a bug or maybe devs forgot to make the Altar Base and Braziers work like the broken controls in the Leyshrine. Pve Servers are forced to turn on Ignore container ownership to use them and it leaves players containers at risk since they cant defend because its pve.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Check the Altar Base and Braziers in Isle of Siptah DLC map.

Here is a screenshot of the broken controls and the Altar base with ignore ownership off: Screenshot 2020-09-16 154333

3 Likes

EDIT: I tested this on a clean SP database (no mods, siptah map). Steps to reproduce:

1. Have your settings to ContainersIgnoreOwnership=False
  2. Check the shrine’s brazier/focus altar base with a char with no clan = all good
  3. Create a clan.
  4. Check the shrine’s brazier/focus altar base again (char in a clan) = locked!?
4 Likes

My tests in single player without any mods:

without a clan:

with a clan:

4 Likes

Hey @TwistedZB

Thanks for the feedback, it’s been sent to our team so they can look into it.

6 Likes

So now I tested without mods on the server

Now without Clan or with goes if “Containers Ignore Ownership” hook is in it goes.
As soon as the hook is out, it works only without clan.

4 Likes

Thanks for confirming, Audacious.

2 Likes

here it seens locked with clan and unlocked if im out of a clan, im using the config: ContainersIgnoreOwnership=True

I have the same problem but in official server #6011

Game mode: Multiplayer Official Server
Type of issue: Locked Altar
Server type : PVE
Region: Europe

Hi @Ignasi, the issue persists after the hotfix. All PvE and probably PvE-C servers are locked out of the surges until this is fixed.

2 Likes

There is a T4 bearer that can be found in the Swamp/Jungle area of the map. I am not sure about her spawn rate and do not recall the exact location she spawns at.

:frowning_face:

This is the actual coordinates for her location. There is usually a T3 or lower there.

TeleportPlayer 261491.046875 116640.367188 -19736.753906

That only works if you are an admin or in single-player as an admin.

It is near the Descent of Dagon. Be careful, all of the NPC’s will attack you in this area. The location does have a second entrance. Both are well guarded.

I think he was inquiring about locations in Siptah, given the context of the bug report.

Have not found any there yet.

Guys, can we please stay on topic?

1 Like

Bug confirmed on Oceanic server. If you are in a clan then you cannot do the maps content due to the locked shrines.

1 Like

Any status/ update?

1 Like

Bump. Still waiting on a fix for this. We are locked out of expansion content.

1 Like

Same on my server as well.

1 Like

Locked on our server as well. Hoping it’s fixed soon…this kind of stalls progression as the crafting times with tier 1 and 2 thralls is awful.

3 Likes