Bugs with unconscious thralls vanishing on unnamed city obelisk

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVP
Region: LATAM

I spent hours today farming for T4 Thralls and couldn’t get a single one because of multiple bugs.
I had to unistall the game out of frustration because it was just too much to lose hours of gameplay for nothing. WIll take a break.

First i tried with a T3 fighter thrall, bound it, went to the maproom, teleported to the unnamed city obelisk.
Since i teleported dismounted i went to mount my horse and as SOON as i unbound the thrall he vanished from the face of earth.

Then i spent another couple of hours and finally found my first cimmerian beserker. Spent A LOT of time to actually teleport him because i took the wrong decision of unbinding him in a enclosed space and he went BELOW the maproom.
Well then i had to remove the map room from the TIGHTLY and perfect spot and destroy the whole base ceiling to put the map room again.
I teleported and BAM the thrall vanished.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Get a thrall and bind with with the rope
  2. Go to a maproom
  3. Teleport to the unnamed city obelisk. Try rebounding the thrall around.
  4. Watch as your effort goes down the drain.

Hey , welcome on the forums , even if you still can , teleporting with a roped thrall is an unintended behaviour , the devs stated that they didn’t want players to teleport with unconcious thralls . But as of now it still works , the only thing is the rope / thrall will become invisible , and if you manage to go back to your wheel of pain without breaking the rope / or unequiping the rope , then you can still do it , but if you break the rope , or unequip it , then the thrall is lost !

2 Likes

Not always lost, they generally arrive where you teleported to but are invisible. 9 out of 10 times leaving the render distance and coming back the thrall will be there laying on the ground.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.