I’m an old player returning to the game after a break of a few years.
I used to have a paid account with some 220s on it that I used to use for almost everything and want to replace them (for most parts) with froob characters i’m trying to come up with a good setup. I still have a decent amount of credits left (~1B + a backpack full of different QL viralbots)
Solo totw, biomare, CoH, high lvl Dynas, unique RK mobs, tradeskills, buffs.
- totw engineer with warbot, beacon warp (account 1) (already done)
- Biomare Burocrat with high pet/dog of war pistol. (account 1)
- CoH engineer beacon warps in high lvl Enf (account 2) (currently lvl 150ish leveling on daily missions)
- Dynas GA4 fixer? Not sure if this is the best option (account 4)
- Tradeskills/Buffs Trader (account 3) (slowly leveling 150ish Trader)
- Buffs MP (account 3) (Done)
- Buffs Agent (account 2) (Done)
- Buffs Doc (account 2) (Done)
So the MP/Trader are on different accounts than the Eng/Buro for easy buffing.
Fixer will be on completely separate account for f-grid access and buffing.
- Is a froob trader gonna be enough for most common tradeskills like implants?
- Is a fixer still the best for soloing high lvl content as a froob?
- Is a crat good to solo director/TIM in biomare?
- Am I missing something vital?