Building Contest WINNERS AND ENTRIES!

I adjusted your trust level. Try now!

1 Like

Thanks ! Here’s my entry for this contest : a Nordheimer Meadery ! https://imgur.com/a/ft4BxD720190803200140_1 20190804162947_1 20190804163522_1

15 Likes

Not sure of course, but when this contest was announced I was going away for my vacation, so I had to hurry to get an entry in… I got a lot of vacation replies when I mailed it in :slight_smile:
So, going to try to add my entry now…

But I will try to upload a few small screenshots I have available at my laptop to :slight_smile:
It’s supposed to be a hunters cabin where one can rest up after a day of hunting in the western plains north of Sepermeru…
Ah, well, registered a while back but apparently still counted as a new user…
So cant post pics and not allowed to point to my linked 360 either at kuula dot co slash post slash 7kSBX

Congrats to Barnes and all the winners.

My own entry:

12 Likes

Try now!

1 Like

My submission for a Necromancer Witch:

Thyris_Necro_Home_inner_03
Thyris_Necro_Home_inner_04
Thyris_Necro_Home_inner_05

Thyris_Necro_Home_inner_10

12 Likes

Trying again then :slight_smile:
Not sure of course, but when this contest was announced I was going away for my vacation, so I had to hurry to get an entry in… I got a lot of vacation replies when I mailed it in :slight_smile:
So, going to try to add my entry now…

But I will try to upload a few small screenshots I have available at my laptop to :slight_smile:
It’s supposed to be a hunters cabin where one can rest up after a day of hunting in the western plains north of Sepermeru…

9 Likes

Too bad but congrats to the winners.

However I did only spend 3 hours, so… It’s rather unrefined.
Well here goes nothing. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

A friend’s submission, I helped her a lot on this little cosy asian house. Unfortunately, no outside pics, because the mix of yamatan/frontier/turanian, while good inside, is not really great outside.

11 Likes

Some great entries from PC side, putting that extra memory to good use. XD

Several of those would just crash ps4 will that much clutter of items. =p

Ya know, I never realized that structures could be anchored from above like that. Props to @Barnes for such a creative entry, that’s just genius! :star_struck:

I also really love:

• the atmosphere and bright colors of Edna’s Con-Tiki Bar
  • the use of stairs for louvers on Zanjil’s Open Aired Home
  • the tiny home community from Thones of the Exiled server
  • @Thyris’ witch’s home, Thal’s Nordheimer Cottage, and Kysali’s home all give me some serious Skyrim nostalgia
  • @SuperTheodore’s friend’s house looks like it should be featured as an Exile Air BnB
3 Likes

Thank you! I prototyped it on my server as Admin at Godsclaw first, then waited for a server reboot. Many items will lose stability after restart, so if you want it to remain, you need to go by trial and error until you get the hang of it. \0/

After that I scoped out the jungle scene, and then built it on a private server as a mere mortal. That was very fun in itself.

Great work to The Top 9, and most of all congratulations to the 400+ entries! When I saw my friends’ submissions, I knew I had to up my game. Thank you for the contest, @Spynosaur_Nicole!

9 Likes

Here was my submission, trying to keep to the themes seen in tiny home decor television shows.

My interpretation of the restrictions was if one of the walls was 2 high, it could rise from there, and that roof ceilings were accepted without counting against the allowed 8.

5 Likes

Congrats to Barnes and all the winners! Was a very fun competition, wish I’d had time to go all in on it, but even so. More “limited” (or otherwise contrained!) building competitions in the future please!

Not going to post my submission, it really isn’t special and I’m not that happy with it (did submit it though, I mean participation DLC ftw heh!).

4 Likes

My Entry for this contest:

This little cottage is the home of Hillevi, a Nordheimer.

7 Likes

I made a teardrop travel trailer to go camping on the lake.

12 Likes

Wow, seeing all of these entries, I feel super self-conscious about mine now. Good job, everyone!

1 Like

Never seen these Statues before from Picture 3 . Where can i get the receipe?

might be admin spawn

Have always admired what people can do in these games. I am far from being creative but I had fun participating in this contest. My entry here: https://imgur.com/a/gxjcExt

• my take on a sauna :smiley:

15 Likes