I love to build, but some things are missing or might be changed to my opinion:
- Basements, with restrictions of size (i.e. 2 x 5 x 5) and placement like the altars (not too close to eachother). Only placable when there is a big enough man made shelter (house/keep) on top of it.
- Tunnels (straight) , to connect several basements. Placement like horizontal elevators?
- Double doors and doorways (2 x 2).
- To me, the gateway looks too high. I wish they cut of the top and make it 3x3.
- T1 gates and gateways.
- Larger windows. The current ones are a bit too small to me.
- Moats, which can be filled with water or pikes, so the usage of drawbridges makes (more) sense.
- Different tier drawbriges. The current one looks a bit cheap to a T3 upgraded keep.
- We have repair hammers, please also give destruction hammers. I think that will work better/faster when
demolishing large number of (misplaced) foundations, walls, etc. one by one.
- Pick-up and replace (when empty !) for furnaces, workbenches etc. for when the placement was not
properly done or when you’re remodeling your base.
- When looting corpses and harvesting nodes and creatures, I wish you could whitelist and blacklist items
for looting. For example, I am a hoarder, but at some point even I discard crystals, glass, branches,
and bark. And human flesh, I always throw away. To me that has no use at all.
- Something like an inventory wardrobe, to easily switch between different gear sets and weapons/tools.
- Gearing up your carpenter, alchemist, etc. so they don’t wear cold protection gear in the desert and vice
What do you think of my ideas ?