Building piece pick up and dependent pieces

I swear I saw in the developer feeds that the building pick up would include the piece you selected and all pieces dependent on the original piece for stability. Am I just wrong or did that not make the cut during the release? This would have been very very powerful to make mobile bases that existed based on one foundational piece IE tree house foundations(a benefit to the build vs just fragile negatives) .

1 Like

Correct on both counts - it was mentioned as a feature in the developer stream, and it was later confirmed somewhere on the forums that this part of the pick up feature would be for a later update :slight_smile:

Edit: for clarity

3 Likes

I missed that second part explains what I experienced.

2 Likes

Managed to find the original comment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so it is coming…awesome. Q; Does this include placeables? I mean suddenly I could pick up the entire base in one swoop provided I moved the chests to the new location first.

2 Likes

To be honest, I have no idea :slight_smile: But it certainly sounds like it could be impressive if it is (plus potential for hilarious accidents :wink: ). Based on the pickup system not including altars or wheels, it might not include placeables - but then, they can normally be picked up (whereas altars and wheels can’t) so certainly could be a maybe :man_shrugging: :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.