Th > ## Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 5
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Wolves and Fox on the Boarder

Bug Description:

i have a private server that i am paying for that is password protected. Just recently buildings that none of us have built have showed up. there is one that is claimed by a clan that we did not create or make. But there are 4 areas that we have found that has material and or buildings and such that we did not do. How do we get them removed?

Bug Reproduction:

=BUG REPRO=e information you filled out should now be listed below. :point_down:
Please copy this info and paste it into a new report. Thank you!

Change your password, go into admin mode and take it apart. If you have their ID, you can blacklist them too on the server. If you don’t know where else they built things, you could turn on decay and make sure everyone is on that you want to keep and shorten the decay timer to get rid of all of it.

Welcome to the Forum. @darthphysicist pretty much wrapped up your choices. Unless things have changed the only way I could black list any one they had to be on the server at least you would need their gamer tag not clan name.

1 Like

thats the crazy part…in my admin panel it only shows the 4 of us that have been in the game. one of the players thinks it is what we call from the void. They did our server switch and it popped up after that. But will look into the decay idea.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.