Game is glitching, my buildings are not loading in

I love this game, but I loaded up my game to find all of my buildings missing. The only thing loading in properly is the animal pens. I have put money into this game, so this type of mess is ridiculous. What is the company doing to rectify this?

Are you on an official server, private, single player or co-op?

How long since you last logged in?

2 Likes

I love this game, but I loaded up my game to find all of my buildings missing. The only thing loading in properly is the animal pens. I have put money into this game, so this type of mess is ridiculous. What is the company doing to rectify this? I don’t know how to reply properly, but I’m on an official server. It has removed my clans buildings. I don’t what happened.

I logged in 10 minutes ago, and just now. It’s still the same problem

Before discovering your buildings missing, when did you last log in? The reason I am asking is that official servers have a 10 day decay timer.

Good morning.
As @kikigirl says so well, to avoid overloading of the server with abandon buildings, the public servers on an abandonment system.
From a certain time of inocuction of these building, they fall into ruins. To avoid this, you had to connect regularly and can see each base with a repair hammers.

1 Like

It could be that you have had your bases wiped, for whatever reason. Could you have been reported by another player because of land claim / blocking of resources / blocking of known pathways / excessive decorations? If that is the case, you may be banned tomorrow after the server is reset. Either way, to find out more, put in a request via: zendesk

1 Like

I play everyday. I’m off today, so i was on most of the night. I read the message of the day, and i can only guess that it was the fast travel machines that i was building in different areas of the map. That may have used too much memory in game.

Probably not.

Do you have multiple builds? If so, have you visited this location within the last 10 days? Is this the only build affected?

Is this PvP, pve-c or pve?

It’s my main base, and all other locations. Everything with a foundation. The boxes and props that were on the ground remained there. All that was in a building is gone. The three clan members lost theirs buildings as well, but one guy has all of his belongings in bags on the floor where his building used to be

Then as @Harperson has described, it sounds like an admin wipe.

Sometimes placeables such as pens will remain, especially while touching ground or perma structure.

You can pre-emptively contact Zendesk at the link they provided to ask but more than likely as described, upon login after server reset you will be suspended or banned from official servers.

Take a look at the Terms of Conduct and build violations posted at the top of the forum to perhaps determine the reason.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.