Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Other
Server type: PvE-Conflict |
then I will explain that because of the patch, the blocks from the “Derketto’s shamelessness” DLC, the podium and steps, have collapsed and the chests standing on them losing stability after update 2.4.6.
the most unpleasant thing is that on the “exiled map” we lost about 15 large chests with resources, weapons, armor, and most importantly, there are only messages about chests, and that things from them have become dilapidated, as in the collapse of the base during a week’s absence. It is not possible to find out the exact number and names of items lost due to the patch from our side.
The chests had to be standing to keep our items.
Steps to Reproduce:
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Log in.
- Examine the base. Detect destruction.
- Understand that the destruction is insignificant, but feel the trouble.
- Check logs. Found a problem due to a game update.
- Realized the scale of the losses, lost by back-breaking labor.
- I began to bang the alarm on the communication channels known to me, including here.
If none of you speaks Russian, then I will explain that because of the patch, the blocks from the “Debaucheries of Derketo” DLC lost their stability, the podium and steps, which caused the chests to collapse as well. This is not a game situation. This is a bug.