Buildings pieces losing stability after update 2.4.6

Greetings,

Please check our announcement regarding this issue here:

Thanks for your patience.

5 Likes

Same for me and lost all my resources because of that using the Derketo scenes for the chests. And won’t play conan until it is fixed because i repaired everything yesterday and today everything is broken again :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

This is happening to me as well, and it is extremely irritating. I am trying to create a clan hall, and cannot get anything added because the roofs keep disappearing as do the trebuchets. This is ridiculous. Before the update for the xbox X/S, everything was working fine, now there are nothing but bugs for the xbox one - invisible NPCs , items taking forever to draw in, items disappearing from inventory and I am getting really annoyed with constantly losing resources trying to keep up with the disappearing items. This game is exactly what I am looking for, without the bugs, so the quicker you can fix this, the better. Thanks.

3 Likes

Yeah i love this game, i love to build but until this is not fixed i can’t play :pleading_face::sob:

Ps; with scenes i meant the stages ( French interference :sweat_smile:)

Ò

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.