Foundbugconanexiles

Game mode: [ Select one: (Single-player | Co-op)]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Crash and Bug]
Server type: [ Select one: PvE ]
Region: [ usa ]
Hardware: [ Xbox one s]

Bug Description: I have bought the add ons of Conan and have been trying to use the stage foundations and every time I do and finish building everything I get off the game and come back on and the stage I build is gone. Everything else ive done in the game is still there but not the stage foundations and also every now and then the game will just crash on me and make me have to restart everything. Its done this many times now and I’m just wondering if it can be fixed or if I shold just give up on it.

Expected Behavior: my creation and building to be saved and there when I get back on to play more.

A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen. id just like for it to be there when I came back on to play.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

Stage foundation stability is a bit iffy right now, it should be fine once 2.5 goes live. Until then, I’d advise not using stage pieces. Place the items you wanted on the stage pieces on the floor or store them in a crate or other container until the issue is fixed. Funcom are aware of the issue as there have been several threads about this already.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.