Call to arms event over?

When’s the raffle?

3 Likes

Yes I want to know too :astonished:

2 Likes

The day after the CTA ended the servers had only shown 438 unique players over the last 7 days. I imagine that everyone who participated and completed the requirement should get a prize since there were 500 total winners possible.

6 Likes

good to know. I was pretty sure we were well under 500, but if over 500, it was really going to be a raffle to see who the unlucky few would be :wink:

1 Like

If that is the case, how would we be notified?

In their recent stream, @Jens_Erik said they are working on it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so anyone got it yet ?

1 Like

I did receive mine today!

Thanks Funcom

1 Like

Same. Came very early morning for me.

Thank you Funcom!!

1 Like

Thanks @Tascha, @Ignasi - it was a fun event.

CtA was my first time multiplaying with CE!

(Shout out to @Nuria - who made getting through the event a lot smoother!) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you. :wink:
But it was fun with you too, though those two elite hyenas… uhm… :sweat_smile:

Anyway, congrats everyone on the sword. Gonna go off polishing mine.
But not without leaving a hilarious steam-bug:
janeisklar
1970…

2 Likes

very interesting. Mine shows all the appropriate dates.

2 Likes

It happened after logging from one steam account to another. Dont know wether that is connected but I will assume it is. Not anything too bad anyway. And unrelated to Funcom too.

1 Like

Is there any way we will know if all the winners have been picked already? Myself and 2 friends completed the event and none of us received a reward from the raffle. Will there be a email or list of winners posted?

1 Like

yeah seems odd that there were sub 500 players on the testlive max… and 500 winners were supposed to go out. wouldnt that essentially mean everyone who submitted the email and were level 40+ got the sword by default?

Everyone who sent us an email to testlive@funcom.com with their character should have gotten an email yesterday with the key for the Atlantean Sword :slight_smile: It was sent out with Mailchimp, so make sure to check your spam folder!

4 Likes

Can confirm, i received mine.

1 Like

@Jens_Erik I found it in my email thanks so much for the help!

1 Like

By Derketo! I almost missed mine, but sure enough it was in my junk mail.

THANKS!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.