Game mode:: Online, non-official servers. Tested 2 servers with the same issues
Type of issue:: Bug
Server type: PvE
Once I spawn in, my camera starts rotating skyward. I can aim it back toward the ground, but it immediately rotates skyward.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Log in to any PVE server.
- Once you spawn in, don’t do anything.
- Watch the camera pan up to the sky.
- Press Enter to open the chat window and then the pan will stop. Once I hit Enter to send my chat text, the camera resumes panning up to the sky.
- I tried /home, reset the Conan Exiles settings to the defaults, reloaded my mouse drivers, restarted my PC, to no avail.
My mouse is working properly in the rest of Conan Exiles and well as the rest of my PC.